innovative school staff and
forward-thinking individuals and businesses
working together produce
better citizens and future employees,
more creative learning environments and
a better community for all.
This is what the Grandview Education Foundation brings to Grandview.
This is why and how you can support the GEF.
The Grandview Education Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit formed in 1997 with a mission to partner with the Grandview (Missouri) C-4 School District and the community to enhance educational opportunities for students and staff in the district.
The Grandview Education Foundation:
- Stimulates excellence in the Grandview C-4 School District with teacher and staff grants, student scholarships and special programs
- Enhances the learning environment for students
- Increases the effectiveness of instruction
- Strengthens the ties between schools and the community
Managed by an all-volunteer 20-member board of:
- Grandview business representatives
- Grandview C-4 administration and staff
- Retired Grandview C-4 personnel
- Higher education representatives
- Grandview C-4 alumni
- Board of Education members
In 2012-2013, the GEF Board managed assets of more than $190,000 with almost all going to student scholarships, teacher and staff projects, and special programs.
Your support of the Grandview Education Foundation, in any number of ways, supports the education of future citizens and workers of this community.
Please join us in activities such as the annual Grandview Triangle Walk/Run and our Trivia Night, both of which bring together students, staff and the community for some very fun activities that also raise funds.